ACUPUNCTURE • HERBS • MASSAGE • FACIALS
Hi, I’m Alex.
I started Anchor Health Clinic about 2 years years ago. Many people ask me why the Anchor in my clinic name? There are 2 reasons. The first being that my clinic has moved all over the Gold Coast for the last 7-8 yrs I’ve been living here and I wanted to “anchor” my business. The second reason is all due to the Dan Tien. The Dan Tien is the energy centre below your navel that acts like an Anchor for your health and well being spiritually, mentally and physically. When that isn’t strong then you aren’t strong. My treatments are always aimed at strengthening this anchor in your body so that you can ride any wave in life and feel calm and centred in your body, mind and spirit.
In Women’s Health I have clinical experience with conditions such as
- PMS ( Pre-Menstrual Syndrome )
- Poly Cystic Ovaries
- Heavy / Painful Periods
- Late/ Early/ Irregular and No Periods
In Fertility I have clinical experience with these:
- Couple’s or Solo Woman with IVF/IUI support
- Pregnancy symptoms like Morning sickness, Sciatica,Fatigue, Headaches/migraines and safe cold and flu treatment.
With relaxation therapy I use:
Cosmetic Acupuncture is used to:
- Firm, lift and tone the skin of the face and neck
- Relax overtight muscles of the neck and jaw and between the eyebrows
- Give a more relaxed and open look to the face
- Improve skin tone and blood flow to the face
- Increase collagen in the skin of the face
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Fade sunspots
We are conveniently located in Palm Beach. Opens 6 Days.
Who we are
We are a multi-modality clinic offering Japanese Acupuncture, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Kid’s Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal formula’s, Cupping therapy, Massage, Kinesiology, Hypnotherapy and Bowen therapy in Palm Beach, Gold Coast. A clinic where all the therapists have a variety of experience and highly trained in their fields. Hicaps and Eftpos facilities are available. Plenty of free parking and well located in Palm Beach on the Southern end of the Gold Coast.
The current astrology has been causing friction between couples in relationships. Power struggles and seemingly insurmountable differences are coming to a peak. A distrust between the two of “if you don’t do things my way then I won’t do things your way” type of standoff.
Autumn from a Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspective
Does your child wet the bed or have trouble getting to the toilet in time?