ACUPUNCTURE PALM BEACH
ACUPUNCTURE • HERBS • MASSAGE • FACIALS
HI, I’m Alex.
I’ve been in the health and well being industry for 20 years now. What I’ve noticed most people want when they come for a treatment of any sort is to be shown care, listened to without judgement and be made to feel that they can relax because they are in good hands. You can relax!
My background is in Spa therapy, energetic healing, beauty therapy and now Acupuncture for the last 10 years. What I mainly focus on with my clients is supporting their body’s functioning as well as it can. I do this through Acupuncture, abdominal diagnosis, massage, Chinese herbs, Cupping, Moxa Therapy and sometimes a bit of energetic healing.
In Women’s Health I help relieve-
- PMS ( Pre-Menstrual Syndrome )
- Poly Cystic Ovaries
- Heavy / Painful Periods
- Late/ Early/ Irregular and No Periods
In Fertility I help:
- Couple’s or Solo Woman with IVF support
- Couple’s conceive naturally
- Help with a healthy pregnancy and some of the symptoms like Morning sickness, Sciatica,Fatigue, Headaches/migraines and safe clod and flu treatment, Overdue pregnancy natural labour induction.
With stress therapy I use:
Cosmetic Acupuncture is used to:
- Firm, lift and tone the skin of the face and neck
- Relax overtight muscles of the neck and jaw and between the eyebrows
- Give a more relaxed and open look to the face
- Improve skin tone and blood flow to the face
- Increase collagen in the skin of the face
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Fade sunspots
We are conveniently located in Palm Beach. Opens 6 Days.
Who we are
We are a multi-modality clinic offering Japanese Acupuncture, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Kid’s Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal formula’s, Cupping therapy, Massage, Kinesiology, Hypnotherapy and Bowen therapy in Palm Beach, Gold Coast. A clinic where all the therapists have a variety of experience and highly trained in their fields. Hicaps and Eftpos facilities are available. Plenty of free parking and well located in Palm Beach on the Southern end of the Gold Coast.
Autumn from a Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspective
Does your child wet the bed or have trouble getting to the toilet in time?
So summer is here finally and we’ve been warned of heatwaves.Here are some tips for you, family and friends to cool off this summer. Firstly I’ll explain a little bit about summer from a Chinese medicine perspective.