ALEXANDRA YATES (BHSC) ACU. REGISTERED ACUPUNCTURIST
Alexandra Yates (BHSC) Acu. Registered Acupuncturist,Massage Therapist and Beauty Therapist in Palm Beach
Alexandra Yates ( BHSC) Acu: I’m a registered Acupuncturist with AHPRA (Australian health practitioner regulation agency). Member of ANTA (Australian natural therapists association). With 20 years in the health and beauty industry I have a multi-faceted insight into Women’s health, fertility and beauty. If you feel you need a practitioner with many skills and talents for your complicated needs, I can help.
Have you been to many therapists and not getting results?
This is a common theme with many of my valued clients who have been to the doctor, the physio, naturopath, massage therapist and so on. My main benefit to you is my experience and variety of skills that can help you get the results you’ve been looking for. However, sometimes it is necessary to see 2 or 3 different professionals at the same time and I have a fantastic referral base to get you the care you need.
Why I’m the best candidate to help you
Continuing education is paramount to any health practitioner or any professional giving you the best service. Therefore, I am constantly updating my skills by going to workshops and seminars. I am humbled by the amazing potential of Chinese medicine. I will continue to study it for the rest of my career as there is so much to know and learn!
- The Five Elements. The 5 Emotions, Gye Bennetts, 2018
- Integrated Synergy Therapeutics, Master Nakano 2016
- VEM (Vital Energy Testing) Master Nakano 2016
- The Wisdom of Master Nagano Shonishin/Paediatric Acupuncture 2015
- The Wisdom Of Master Nagano Series 2015
- Kiiko Style Acupuncture Foundations 2014
- Kiiko Style Acupuncture, 2013
- Kiiko Style Fertility, Digestive and Pain 2012
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: Lynda Roxanne Kingston 2012
- Ruri facial Diagnosis 2012
- Reiki 2, 2012
- Internship Guangxi University, China 2009
- Bachelor Health Science, Acupuncture 2009, Endeavour College
- Advanced Diploma Acupuncture, 2009
- Cetificate IV Beauty Therapy 2003
- Reiki 1, 2001
- Certiificate in Swedish Massage 1998
- Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage 1998
Alexandra has been a massage therapist, beauty therapist and Reiki healer, though mostly an Acupuncturist. She studied massage therapy over 20 years ago and uses that knowledge of touch and feel into her Acupuncture. The type of Acupuncture Alexandra practices is Japanese style.
22/2 Eighth Ave, Palm
Beach, Qld, 4221